Engineeringness is one of the fastest growing online STEM sites. We are always looking for STEM bloggers, STEM journalists, and STEM related articles to publish. Before you jump into the world of guest posting on Engineeringness, make sure to read our simple and straightforward guidelines to ensure your post gets accepted.
If you have been featured in a engineeringness.com article we grant you full permission to use our logo to promote your products and services.
You may make reference to the original article in promotional material and use language such as “Recommended by Engineeringness.com”. You may not state or imply that Engineeringness.com is liable for or acts as a guarantor for the quality of your services.
Engineeringness Featured my Company
If you have been featured in a Engineeringness article, first of all, congratulations. Our analysts do their best to select the best companies and institutions.
How to Capitalise on a Mention?
There are a few things you can do to get maximum exposure.
- Share the article across your socials. This will make it more likely to appear higher in google and drive medium/long term recognition of yourself or your company.
- Write a short blog post showing your readers that you have been selected as a market leading company.
- Email us the blog post URL and we will share it across our network.
- Backlinking to the article from your website makes it more likely to rank high on google for relevant keywords and drive traffic.
- Share with your customers that you were nominated as a top company by sharing your blog post across your social media or in your newsletter.
- Please always link back to the https:// version of our website.
- Please link to Engineeringness.com and not the www.Engineeringness.com version of our website.
The below graphics can be downloaded and uploaded to your website or embedded using the html code provided below them.
If you decide to embed or use our logo please include a link to the relevant article on our website or our homepage.